Sunday, November 11, 2007

exquisite poster


Hey guys,

Heather Olson had a sweet idea for us kids to do. An exquisite corpse poster. Check the link if you need a refresher on what an exquisite corpse is. It means cutting up dead bodies and creating a Frankenstein that is the ultimate designer! Jim Madson is in with the cops so we won't get arrested. JK JK JK JK

But seriously folks, we might do one in some sort of professional way, but I thought we could just do a test round.

The rules are, when the poster is passed to you, you can't change anything! You can add whatever you like and tweek the rules a little by putting outlines around the type, playing with color theory, etc. Don't feel pressured to do too much, like an hour's worth. Whoever feels it's finished go ahead and post. I'd like to it to go around to at least 7 different people. When you're done, post a gif and offer it to the next person.

So here's my start.t. Whoever wants it go for it! Let me know and I'll e-mail the file (oh, and what Illustrator version you have).

rock on,
Audry

1 comment:

Michael said...

i'd like to take a stab at it.

i have cs3. do you remember my email?